All before and after pictures can be view on our facebook page
permanent make up
3D micro blading $500 up
single layer stroke $350 up
Soft top $250 up
eyelash enhancement $350 up
Now offering NOVALASH Eyelash Extension!
Novalash is the world’s first global distributor of eyelash extension products. Novalash continues to be the leader in the field of eyelash extension and is omiitted to providing safe, beautiful, flawless eyelash extension to enhance any woman’s natural beauty. Armed with considerable reserch and a commitment to product superiority, NovaLash has developed award-winning adhesives and cosmetics including platium Bond Adhesive and Lash liner.
To learn more about Novalash, please visit: www.novalash.com
|Eyelash extensions (individule)||2 hours||$250|
|Eyelash extensions 2 weeks refill||1 hour||$65|
|Eyelash extensions 3 weeks refill||1 hour 20 mins||$75|
|Eyelash extensions 4 weeks refill||1 hour 20 mins||$85|
|Eyelash extension 5 weeks refill||1 hour 30 mins||$95|
|eyelash extension 6 weeks refill||1 hour 30 mins||$105|
Eyelash and brow Tinting
**Please make sure all the eye make up is completely removed before you come in for your eyelash extension appointment. This will give you a longer lasting result.
What Are Eyelash Extensions?
Eyelash extension is an advanced technique that lengthens and thickens eyelashes. They are single strands of lashes that are curved to replicate a natural eyelash. We use only quality extensions . You will feel the difference.
How will they look and feel?
When applied by our skilled technicians they will look completely natural, only much longer and fuller. They will feel like your own eyelashes. We do not count lashes, we will add as many or as few as needed to create the right look for you.
How long will my initial appointment take?
We take an artisan approach with our customers and will not rush your appointment. You can expect your first appointment to take approximately 75-120 minutes. Unlike some salons we do not count eyelashes, a full set is a full set. We will use as many as are needed to create the right look for you. If you are happy, then we are happy.
How long will my Eyelash Extensions Last?
When properly applied and cared for, your eyelash extensions will last for four to six weeks. Please see the aftercare on how to properly care for your eyelash extensions to maximize logevity.
What is a fill and how often should I get one?
After your initial set of eyelash extensions you will receive instructions on how to care for them. Refills are done every two to four weeks depending on care and how quickly your eyelashes grow. An eyelash extension fill take a shorter time to do and the prices reflect that.
Why do I lose some of my eyelashes?
Due to the natural growth cycle of your lashes you will find your natural eyelashes shed every 60-90 days as new ones grows in. We recommend getting a fill every two to four weeks to fill in lashes on the new growth.
Will extensions damage my eyelashes?
Yes and no. Yes, your lashes can be damaged if you go to someone who was not properly trained and uses cheap products not intended for long wear. No, extensions properly applied by a certified, trained technician who uses quality products should not. Our eyelash extension application techniques and innovative aftercare ensures your lash health.
A friend of mine is allergic to the products, is this common?
True allergic reactions do happen, but are rare. If you have developed an allergic reaction you may still wear extensions with some changes made to the aftercare process. What is more common is eye infection due to improperly washing and caring for your lashes. Waiting 24 hours to wash lashes and not washing your eyelashes the entire time you wear them are the most common causes of infections. Imagine not washing the head on your hair for weeks or months. This is the most common reason wearers lose their lashes prematurely.
Can I use eyelash growth products with my extensions?
Lash growth products that contain steroids change the composition of your lashes and accelerate your eyelash shedding cycle, therefore we cannot guarantee the outcome.
Will I still need to use mascara?
No, you will not need to use mascara with your lash extensions, but for nights that you want extra drama you can use a water-based mascara. We carry a few for you to choose from.
Now that you have All about Eyes lashes by Lucia’s health and beauty take note of these tips to maintain them. With proper care and fills your eyelashes can last indefinitely.
- Do not get your eyelashes wet for the first two hours.
- Do not use a spa, sauna or pool for the first 24 hours. The extensions need that amount of time to properly bond.
- Avoid pulling or rubbing your eyes.
- Do not use eyelash curlers with your extensions. With proper application you will not need them.
- ONLY use oil-free makeup remover. If your eyelashes are tangled or crossed over, use the Spoolie given to you during your appointment to gently brush them straight and put them in place. You can purchase a longer life coating to extend the wear of your lash extensions in between fills.
- Proper hygiene is very important. Please keep lashes clean by regular washing. We have a special foaming cleanser or in our salon.
- Use only mascaras that are safe for eyelash extensions, no oil-based or waterproof mascaras. We have extension safe mascara available for purchase at your appointment. Only apply the mascara to the tips of your lashes.
- After showering avoid rubbing lashes, it best to blot them with a towel and let them air dry.
- You can also dry the lashes by using a hair dryer on the cool setting and blowing them dry from the bottom up. It makes them curlier and fluffy.
- Use care when applying facial and eye creams to avoid the lash line. Too many oil-based products can break down the adhesive.
- All about eyes Lashes by Lucia’s health and beauty recommends touch-up appointments every two to four weeks to maintain your new eyelash extensions.
Sinful Lashes Policies
- Please arrive five minutes before scheduled appointment.
- Please arrive mascara-free.
- We have a 24 hour cancellation policy.
- Skin sensitivities and allergies are extremely rare and your safety and care are of my utmost concern. We use the highest quality products and the most up-to-date techniques and sanitation protocols in the industry. However Sinful Lashes is not liable for reaction due to our products. If you are concerned, we recommend a patch test several days before your appointment. Please call to schedule.
We understand last-minute emergencies pop-up. However, if you are unable to make your scheduled appointment with your eyelash technician, please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule. We require 24 hours.
- Rescheduling/Cancellations less than 24 hours from appointment time or clients who no-shows without notice will be charged 50% of the appointment fee.
If you arrive late we will not be able to extend your appointment time. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late we will have to reschedule and we will charge 50% of the appointment. Out of respect and consideration for your eyelash therapist and other customers, please do your best to be on time.